Cheese Sauce (ad-on to Lasagne recipe)
Just make it. Lasagne cheese sauce is something you just got to have with lasagne. But I’ve placed it as an ad on so if you don’t want it or want to remove some calories and taste from your lasagne I understand!
Cheese Sauce (ad-on to Lasagne recipe)European measurements
- 100g butter
- 2-3 tbsp. flour
- 50g Jarlsberg/Cheddar (or mozzarella)
- 5 dl. milk
Cheese Sauce (ad-on to Lasagne recipe)US Measurements
- 1/4 lbs. butter
- 1/3 cup Flour
- Handful Jarlsberg/Cheddar cheese (or mozzarella)
- 2.5 cups milk
- Melt butter on low heat. Make sure the butter does not get brown.
- Add flour to the melted butter and stir until it is well thickened.
- Add to mixture 1 dl milk, and stir until it’s well blended. Repeat until sauce is desired texture. It may take more or less milk
- Add cheese and spices to sauce. Stir for about 1 min.
- Pour the sauce over the premade lasagne, and get it into the oven at 200oC
Remember to not add in to much milk between each stir. Makes less mess around your stove.
1 lasange dish
This is my very first recipe, and I am proud of it. Everyone I serve this dish loves it.Thomas Haarr
I would love if you make this recipe and tell me, and everyone who visit
how much you love it!