ChefNorway’s Rum Balls
- 175g leftover cake residues (sponge cakes and similar sweet cakes)
- 1 dl. powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. raspberry jam
- 2 tbsp. baking cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 50g marzipan *optional
- 100g chocolate (around 50% cocoa, and chocolate for cakes)
For the US measurements click the button down below
- Start by melting the chocolate.
- Next while chocolate is melting, put every ingredient except chocolate in a mixer bowl.
- Mix it with the grinder tool for a few minutes.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out similar portions that you roll up into a ball.
- Dip in the chocolate and set on a tray.
- Sprinkle sprinkles on top of the chocolate.
- Cool for at least 30 minutes. (Until chocolate has hardened)
Summary Delicious chocolate and rum treat, made out of leftover residue from cakes you've made before. A good way to use everything even the left over stuff that normally goes in the trash.