Christmas Chocolate Puffed Rice
- 500g powdered sugar
- Four eggs
- 400g chocolate
- 250g/250 ml. coconut fat/oil
- 200g puffed rice
For the US measurements click the button down below
- Chop the coconut fat. (do this so it will melt quicker later)
- Next chop the chocolate.
- Add chocolate and coconut fat to a pot, and melt it at low-medium heat.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs and powdered sugar,
- Then mix in the melted chocolate and coconut fat.
- Fill a large bowl with the puffed rice.
- Blend in the batter with the puffed rice.
- Use a tablespoon to add mixture to muffin cups. Small or large!
- Pack them up in a box or on a plate.
- Leave them in a cool place. The fridge or maybe a cold basement.
Summary These has become surprisingly addicting. Sweet chocolate surrounding puffed rice is just amazing. Since it's light chocolate you could eat a few. Oh wait, keep count so you don't eat to many. Or as I do, make mini ones.