Christmas Chocolate Puffed Rice
Christmas, chocolate and puffed rice is the perfect combination to start your Christmas baking. At least that’s how we do it in Norway. These won’t take you much time to make, and everyone will want more than one. They are quite heavy so don’t let your eyes deceive you. Start with eating just one!
|500g powdered sugar|
|250g/250 ml. coconut fat/oil|
|200g puffed rice|
|17.5 oz. powdered sugar|
|14 oz. chocolate|
|8-9 oz. coconut fat/oil|
|7 oz. puffed rice|
- Chop the coconut fat. (do this so it will melt quicker later)
- Next chop the chocolate.
- Add chocolate and coconut fat to a pot, and melt it at low-medium heat.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs and powdered sugar,
- Then mix in the melted chocolate and coconut fat.
- Fill a large bowl with the puffed rice.
- Blend in the batter with the puffed rice.
- Use a tablespoon to add mixture to muffin cups. Small or large!
- Pack them up in a box or on a plate.
- Leave them in a cool place. The fridge or maybe a cold basement.
Summary These has become surprisingly addicting. Sweet chocolate surrounding puffed rice is just amazing. Since it's light chocolate you could eat a few. Oh wait, keep count so you don't eat to many. Or as I do, make mini ones.