Grilled Pesto Pork
This is a recipe for barbecue season and I would love to show you how to make simple delicious pork on the grill.
This way you can still manage to start some starters of hotdogs and burgers.
When you’ve got a taste of barbecue season, you’re ready to blow your friends and family away. You can even have them premade before going camping and just throw them on the grill.
I recently tried to hav some fresh basil leaves and a dash of Strawberry vinegar on top of the steak when serving. Super good!
Remember to add a little olive oil on top of everything when serving outside in the sun!
Grilled Pesto PorkEuropean measurements
- 4-500g pork tenderloin
- 2 tsp. pesto
- Prosciutto ham
- Bacon strips
- ChefNorway’s Spicy potatoes (optional)
- Quickly sear the meat in a hot pan with olive oil.
- Remember to season the meat either while being fried, or before.
- Lay out the bacon strips, and top that with prosciutto ham.
- Add pesto and brush that on top of bacon and ham.
- Wrap the fried pork with the bacon, ham and pesto.
- Finish by wrapping the meat in tinfoil.
- Let it cook on the grill for about 30-45 minutes.
(You could also just bake it in the oven at 225oC if you don’t have a grill to use. But you will miss out on the barbeque taste. Still it would tickle your taste buds.)
- I usually make a side dish with Chefnorway spicy potatoes, and a dash of sour cream. But it’s really your choice. Rice or a great summer salad would do great with this meal.
I’ve added oven temperature if you can’t barbecue and would prefer do it in the oven.
Delicious outside on a summer day with a sparkling forest berry non alcoholic cider.
A my wife would say when I ask if it was good… mm gnomgnom!Thomas Haarr
I would love if you make this recipe and tell me, and everyone who visit
how much you love it!