Pacifical Dream is an excellent dessert with natural flavors. Sweet, sour and bitter combined perfectly with a high-quality vanilla ice cream. Lots of vitamin C and great to eat when you’re having a cold, or just want it! Accommodate a delicious fruit dessert like this with my beef stew, and I believe you have made the daily suggested requirements of fruits and vegetables.
Pacifical dream does not contain any ingredients containing gluten. (Check the ice cream brand you buy before going gluten free clear)
- 1 pineapple
- 4 kiwis
- 2 bananas
- 1 orange
- 100g blue/black grapes
- 4 scoops of premium vanilla ice cream
- 50 ml. strawberry and orange juice
For the US measurements click the button down below
- Dice a pineapple into small triangles. (I use an apple cutter tool to separate the middle of the pineapple, this part is quite rough to eat, and is better given as a snack.)
- Wash and clean the grapes.
- Dice kiwis, bananas, and
- Start by adding pineapples at the bottom of 4 dessert bowls.
- Add 1 scoop (large) of ice cream.
- Add juice
- Add grapes, bananas, kiwis, and
- I decorate with a rolled waffle cookie and a little chocolate.
I usually serve my beef stew before serving this dessert. The recipe could be found by following this link Beef Stew
Summary The fruits dedicated to this dessert, makes a good combination of flavors. Sweet, sour, bitter all together in a colorful blend. A treat worth trying after a meal of brown stew.