Raspberry Onions is a must have when I serve the love of my life. They are sweet and give the steak extra color and taste that blends perfectly with the peppery taste from the sauce. It’s very simple and you can freeze whatever you have left, and just heat up next time you make this meal.
- Slice red onions into strips. ( I take out the middle of the onion so I only get the longer onion strips)
- Add vinegar to a medium sized casserole pot.
- Next add water
- Then add sugar
- Bring this to a boil while stirring constantly.
- When it comes to a boil, turn down heat and add raspberries.
- Let raspberries simmer for 3-5 minutes before you add the onion strips.
- Stir lightly and let everything simmer for 30-60 minutes
What’s left could easily go into the freezer and reheated for another time.
Summary Raspberry Onions is a must have when I serve the love of my life. They truly bring an extra range of flavor to the steak dish, and I'm sure it would fit with other beef related recipes.