Sandefjord Smør (fish sauce)
- 3 dl. heavy cream
- 200g unsalted butter
- 1 handful of fresh cut coriander
- 1 lemon
- Seasoning (salt&pepper)
For the US measurements click button down below
- Add heavy cream to a sauce pot; temperature should be at mid-high.
- Add three butter cubes and stir them into the cream. They should slowly melt and mix with the cream. Repeat this until all butter cubes are mixed in.
- Add fresh cut coriander, lemon juice, salt, and
- Stir lightly and keep heated until serving with fish.
Summary A simple butter sauce that is used with different fish recipes in Norway. It's Cream, butter flavored with lemon and coriander. Very simple and most people would enjoy this together with fish.