- 400g ground beef
- 3 tbsp. corn flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 dl. heavy cream
- 100g butter for frying
For the US measurements click the button down below
- Add ground beef to a mixer
- Add corn flour, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Mix quickly and add heavy cream.
- Continue mixing for a minute.
- Melt butter in a frying pan.
- Scoop meatballs with a tablespoon and fry them at med-high
- Brown meatballs on all sides until they are cooked through.
- When you are done frying, set the meatballs to the side on a plate or just in the pan.
- Make the meatball sauce.
- Add the meatballs in with the sauce, and keep at low temperature.
Summary Traditional Norwegian meatballs, that has a little kick. Combined with a special brown sauce and the correct vegetables. Great taste and really flavorful. Most Norwegians would love this meal.