Guacamole is very important to nachos. It doesn’t have to be a boring dish, with just minced meat and cheese. The guacamole gives a spicy, cold dip that is necessary with nachos.
- 2 ripe avocados
- ½ red onion
- 1 tomato
- ½ green chili
- ½ red chili
- 1 lime
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper-mix
For the US measurements click the button down below
- Use a handheld mixer to blend two avocados.
- Add finely chopped onion, tomato, chili, and garlic cloves.
- I like to blend it with the mixer.
- Add lime and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix everything using a spoon and set to rest in the fridge.