Mom’s Pork Chops
This I got almost every Sunday for long time. I think it was a cheap and good Sunday dinner that most of my family really enjoyed.
It wasn’t much work for mom. It’s true. You can do this with 15 minutes of work.
Put potatoes to boil, and fry those pork chops with seasoning and you have it. I’ve taken it to the next level to make it look better, but it taste very similar.
- Either boil potatoes or try making my special potato recipe. ChefNorway’s Spicy Potatoes
- 10 minutes before potatoes is done start by melting lots of butter in a pan.
- At high heat start frying the pork chops. 5 minutes on each side.
- Make sure to season with salt, pepper and rosemary.
- As “sauce” I take the butter that’s left in the pan and have it over the dish.
- Fresh rosemary as decoration.
Super easy, super good!
Add more pork chops per person.
Oven time for ChefNorway’s Spicy Potatoes.
This is such an easy and delicious dish.Thomas Haarr
I would love if you make this recipe and tell me, and everyone who visit
how much you love it!