I can’t tell how much I loved grilling cheese sandwiches when I was younger. It started off with making them in a microwave, to my dad doing them in a frying pan. As I developed my cooking, I’ve learned lots of different styles and ways to make a grilled cheese sandwich. I still love them, and if you have baked a good healthy bread, this recipe will end your day perfectly. I recommend you try out one of my bread recipes and later make this recipe with the bread you have baked. If not, this recipe would work great with almost any kind of bread, just not as good!
- 6 slices of ChefNorway’s Carrot Bread
- 2 slices of prosciutto ham
- 1/2 sweet red pepper
- 200g shredded cheese (Jarlsberg)
- 100g butter
- Spices: Basil, oregano, and paprika
For the US measurements click button down below
- Cut six thick slices of bread.
- Put on lots of butter.
- Sprinkle with basil and oregano. (use fresh herbs if you have available)
- Add shredded cheese.
- Add paprika.
- Add prosciutto ham on top.
- Place sandwiches on top of a baking sheet
- Put them in oven for 10 minutes
- Add sliced sweet red pepper on top of the grilled cheese sandwiches and serve!